Garage Floor Coatings
A Garage Floor So Nice And Clean You Could Eat Off Of It
Our garage floor coatings offer:
- All around protection for your concrete floor . . . so you'll never have to worry about having a stained, cracked, or pitted floor!
- A variety of styles and color options . . . so you can match the floor with your existing decor, taste, and storage system!
- Easy clean up . . . so you don't have to use harsh chemicals or much energy getting your floor nice and clean!
- A variety of surface types . . . so you can get the surface best suited for your needs!
- Industrial Quality Material . . . so you can rest assured your floor will stand the test of time!
- Professional Application . . . So you know the job was done right!
So Can I do this myself?
Now, you might be thinking something like: "I've seen whole aisles of concrete floor coatings at my local box store. Surely this is something I can do myself." Well frankly, any handy person could install a garage floor coating using one of the do-it-yourself kits you would find at the big box store.
Consider 3 important factors when deciding between a DIY kit and 3C Garage Design Floor Coatings...
1. The prep work - A high quality garage floor coating requires a great deal of prep work. The typical box store kit, will generally only recommend an acid etch solution to prepare the floor for the coating. The acid etch just might get the floor fairly clean, but it doesn't even begin to take care of the sealant most concrete garage floors have.
Good prep work before the coating is applied is essential for a successful job. Our process includes:
- Properly profiling the concrete floor so the coating has something to attach to.
- Filling cracks and pits using professional grade materials, to ensure a uniform look when the job is all done
- A thorough commercial cleaning, to ensure the floor is free of any dust, debris, or fluids
2. The quality of the coating material - The average 'big box store' kit is simply not designed to handle the abuse that a quality commercial coating can tolerate. 3C Garage Design prides itself on using only the most proven and durable commercial line of products. So, whether you choose our classic flaked floor, cement overlay, or one of our 100% solids (standard or metallic) epoxies, you can be sure that your new surface is designed to handle commercial traffic like forklifts, fire trucks and, of course, cars and motorcycles without peeling, blistering or wearing down. We guarantee it for 5 years with an optional 10 - year warranty.
These coatings require experienced personnel, but the results are worth it. A professional flooring job will give you a nice, thick coating that will withstand the tests of time.
3. Experienced professional application - This is not our first rodeo! 3C Garage Design has both the experience and know how to create a great place for you and your car. The goal of our trained staff is to give you a beautiful and durable garage floor, something you can be proud of. And make your experience with 3C Garage Design a good memory, something you will be happy to tell your friends about.
Are you ready to see what 3C Garage Design can do for your garage floor? Grab your phone and give us a call (865.984.8276) to schedule